2007-11-28

Dogs, hats and girlfriends

I HATE the freaking black dog. I have vacuumed the floor twice today already and I need to vacuum it again because the damn dog keeps getting into the garbage or the nuts or the crayons or the diapers and tearing them up. With E on the floor so much now I have to keep it really clean so she doesn't put everything into her mouth.

Zachary lost his hat...AGAIN. This is the 2nd hat and at least 2 pairs of gloves. I'm sick of buying hats and gloves and it's not even peak cold season yet. I told him he can go to school without and be cold.

Zachary brought home a note from a "girlfriend" today!!!! What the hell? Since when did girls start giving boys notes in KINDERGARDEN? Are you freaking kidding me? She drew him a picture (which she told him not to show anyone) of him and her holding hands with hearts. She then wrote their names on it. I'm feeling a little off on this. I knew it would happen but in kindy? *sigh* It's going to be a long 13 years of school for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The letter from the girlfriend is too cute!! I hope you'll save it. How adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yeah save that letter, for Zachary's memories! so cute!
Hugs
Amanda

Author said...

Nessa had a "boyfriend" in kindy. He gave her his pudding and said he wanted to marry her. LOL Relax and enjoy the ride. There are way more girlfriends to come. At least this one you can still squish like a bug if she breaks his heart..LOL

Anonymous said...

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE GOING WITH..?.... I WOULD ASK WHERE ARE YOU GOING?....YES, IT DOES START TOO EARLY! & KEEP THE LETTER! YOU KNOW WHAT MY FILES LOOK LIKE! ;))))

HMMMMMMMMM! BLACK DOG! :) REMEMBER REGGIE....LONG HAIR COCKER....

Archive

 

The Insider | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates